Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Earth Friend Jen and I'm a PC!

As most of you have likely seen, Microsoft is running a new batch of commercials extolling us that we should all want to be  PCs,  by showing us all the people that "Are" PC's that we might like to be like.  

Since as it turns out the commercials produced by Crispin, Porter + Bogusky were produced on Macintosh computers Microsoft should get Earthfriend Jen to do a cameo on their new I'm a PC commercial because as you may have already guessed EFJ (yea were tight) is produced on a Mac too.

Jen Moss is a woman who promotes the use of hemp as clothing and water as a healing force by parading nearly nude around Ojai, CA.

Try these!

I wear nothing... and I'm a PC

or I'm a PC and I'm an earth friend...

From her home page:
 “Treat the earth well:  It was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children.  We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors.  We borrow it from our Children.”--Ancient Indian Proverb
The cool thing is that since EFJ (yea we are that close) produced her home page on a Mac just like the I'm A PC commercials.



All links from this blog should be safe for work.  link from the link at your own risk


No comments: